The National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) and Farm Credit are looking for agricultural communication students to come enjoy the Florida sunshine and share stories on the NAMA’s digital platforms.
Feb. 21 (TODAY) is the last day to apply to be a part of the Social Media Corps. Applying is quick and easy.
This year’s Agri-Marketing Conference is being held in Jacksonville, Fla. This three day event for professionals and students is full of the latest trends in ag. communications, social media, and industry news. The 2014 Social Media Corps is a team of students who will collect social media content and guide the online conversation for the event.
The need-to-know details:
- Who: Agriculture Communications Students
- What: NAMA Social Media Corps
- When: April 9-11
- Where: Jacksonville, Fla.
Who are they looking for?
They’re looking for student NAMA members who are:
- Planning to attend the 2014 Agri-Marketing Conference
- Passionate about social media and digital storytelling
- Looking to learn more about running a strategic social media program
- Currently enrolled in a NAMA accredited university
- A member of student NAMA